No-Hype Customer Stories at 2020 Global SAFe Summit
There are eight customer stories being presented at the upcoming 2020 Global SAFe Summit October 27 – 28, and I was delighted to be a part of that effort. In addition to the traditional PowerPoint presentations, a new interview format gave me the opportunity to sit down with some of our most innovative customers and dive into their transformation backstories.
We know it’s not easy to change how people work, to change mindset, and to sustain that change. So I’m always humbled by the passion and commitment that is required for our customers to get the results that they do, their willingness to learn and take on the inevitable challenges that come with transformation.
Here is the full lineup :
- How SAFe and business agility helped FedEx respond to the impacts and opportunities of COVID-19. Interview with CIO, Rob Carter.
- How a leap of faith turned the Titanic at the U.S. Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center. Interview with Lt. Col. Kellie Brownlee, US Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center, and Mary Stevenson, Stellar Solutions.
- SAFe at American Express—what it means to keep the trains on track while still debating value streams. An interview with Oden Hughes, Director, Enterprise Agility Success.
- SAFe improves predictability, communication, and collaboration at Nokia Software. Interview with Johanna Reunanen, Central LACE Lead, and Juha Rossi, SAFe Transformation Consultant and Lead Trainer
- What pandemic? Chevron trades in stickies and yarn and improves productivity with a fully-supported remote workforce. An interview with Konstantin Popov, Program Manager / RTE, and Rochelle Tan, Digital Consultant.
- NTT DATA—Japanese payment services leader transforms organizational culture and Improves business agility with SAFe. Presentation by Takenori Osada, Product Manager.
- Aegon Asset Management unites executives and global teams to deliver faster and more predictably. Presentation by Debbie White, Global head of APMO and Alex Wierstra, Transformation Lead.
- Allianz’ journey to become a data-driven enterprise: how SAFe helped accelerate business value delivery in a complex SAP and non-SAP landscape. Presentation by Bernd Ottemann, Program Director and Lisandro Lopes, Test Strategy Lead and CI CD Architect.
I hope you’ll join us at the Summit and tap into the inspiration and invaluable learnings that only come from the real-life practice of SAFe.