The eighth episode of Mik + One, the Project To Product podcast hosted by Tasktop Founder & CEO, Dr. Mik Kersten, is now live! In this episode, I join Mik to talk about all things Project to Product and SAFe.
While Mik and I could talk for hours, and we occasionally do, you’ll be happy to note that this podcast is less than an hour. In it, we cover:
- SAFe 5.0 and the importance of having business agility in addition to technical agility
- Design Thinking in SAFe 5.0 and how it supports Project to Product, and external and internal customers
- How applying Kotter’s ‘second operating system’ helps organizations become more agile and survive digital disruption
- ‘Painting’ SAFe rather than really doing SAFe
- Why team autonomy is different than autonomous
- Why establishing a common taxonomy is critical to get people to think in terms of outcomes and delivering business value
- Advice to help organizations ensure a successful SAFe transformation by focusing on outcome-based metrics and an end-to-end feedback loop
Click here to listen to the podcast.
Also, a quick plug: you can hear both Mik and I give keynotes at the upcoming virtual European SAFe Summit. There is still space available (makes sense, right?).