New SAFe® 5.0 Introduction White Paper
We’re pleased to announce the release of the SAFe 5.0 Introduction white paper. You can download it here.
This white paper provides an overview of SAFe 5.0, the Big Picture graphic, the seven core competencies, and the values, mindset, principles, and practices that guide teams to more effectively build solutions in a far leaner—and more Agile—fashion.
You can use the new white paper in a couple of different ways:
- As an initial level of education for leaders, managers, and executives to help them reach the tipping point for SAFe adoption, and inspire them to learn more in a Leading SAFe® class
- To prepare students in the basics of SAFe prior to taking a course (e.g., Implementing SAFe® with SPC certification, Leading SAFe®, etc.)
We hope you find this new white paper to be a valuable resource. Please let us know what you think by adding your comments below.
Novinky v SAFe 5.0: biznis agilita, customer centricity a iné • ScrumDesk
[…] zmeny v SAFE 5.0 a vysvetlíme ich dopad. Prehľad všetkých zmien je dostupný na oficiálnej stránke SAFe alebo v krátkosti zhrnuté v prezentácií What’s new in SAFe […]
When will the Safe 5.0 Distilled book be released?
Thanks for your question.
We anticipate a release of SAFe 5.0 Distilled: Achieving Business Agility with the Scaled Agile Framework in the Kindle store in mid-June and the hardcopy book in July.
The book will be organized by competency and we are very excited about its release.
Richard and Dean
Hi Richard, when i pull up the white paper I only get the first two bullets and the rest of the page is blank. Is there a problem with your download?
thank you, Molly
1. When you click on the link here, it brings you to the following page: https://www.scaledagileframework.com/safe-5-0-white-paper/
2. On this page, you need to scroll down to view the SAFe 5.0 White Paper.
3. Hover your mouse in the upper left corner and you will see a download button (down arrow). Click on that button and it will download the white paper.
Hello Richard, will you be updating SAFe distilled for version 5.0?
Yes, we will be publishing a new SAFe Distilled Book for Version 5.0.